India VS Ireland 1st T20 Team Prediction India
In the IND VS IRE 2022 T20I series, they will play each other for the first time. On June 26, the first IND VS Ireland t20 will be played at the Malahide Cricket Club Ground in Dublin.
This match is slated to begin at 9:00 p.m. IST. The live stream will be accessible via the SonyLIV application, while the live telecast will be accessible via the Sony SIX and Sony SIX HD.
IRE VS IND Match Preview India Tour of Ireland 1st T20I:
India will tour Ireland for a two-match T20I series on the 26th and 28th of June. Dublin’s Castle Avenue will host both of these matches.
While India’s primary team is in the United Kingdom for the fifth Test match, a different group of players will represent India in this India-Ireland series.
Hardik Pandya will captain the Indian team, while Dinesh Karthik, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, and Yuzvendra Chahal are among the squad’s most seasoned players. In this series, Andrew Balbirnie will command the Irish forces.
These two teams have met three times in this style, with India coming out on top each time. Due to the lack of senior players on the Indian side, this will be Ireland’s greatest opportunity to settle scores. These two teams are likely to have a tremendous series.
IRE VS IND Match Weather Report India Tour of Ireland 1st T20I:
On the day of the game, the temperature is forecast to hover around 14 °C, with 72 percent humidity and 23 km/h winds. There is a 32% chance of precipitation throughout the game.
The batting-friendly surface at Malahide Cricket Club Ground will benefit the batters again in this match. Pacers may receive assistance in the match’s second half, while spinners may be useful in the middle overs.
Average 1st innings score:
On average, 160 runs are scored in the first innings on this pitch.
Record of chasing teams:
The club that bats second in this game has an excellent record when chasing. They have maintained a 60 percent winning percentage in this field.
Top Picks For Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips:
Paul Stirling is an Irish right-handed batsman and right-armed off-break bowler. In 102 T20 International matches, he has scored 2776 runs and claimed 20 wickets. He will be one of the top selections for the Ireland team.
Ishan Kishan is an Indian left-handed batsman. He has scored 495 runs in 15 T20 International matches. He hopes to have another productive series with the bat.
Hardik Pandya is an Indian right-handed batsman and medium-fast right-arm bowler. In 59 T20 International matches, he has scored 670 runs and taken 42 wickets. He is another solid option for this match.
Suryakumar Yadav is an Indian right-handed batsman. He has accumulated 374 runs in 14 T20I matches thus far and can also play a key role here.
Important Players and Statistics in Ireland:
- Recently, Paul Stirling has been in dreadful form. He recorded scores of 0, 0, 2, and 17 in his last five Vitality Blast knocks this month.
- Ireland needs Stirling to break them out of a current slump to compete with India.
- Stirling at Malahide Dublin: 6 inns, 114 runs, average. 19.00, SR 132.56.
- Andy Balbirnie has scored the most Twenty-Twenty runs on this field: 11 inns, 262 runs, average. 26.20, SR 137.89. In addition, the captain has scored the most runs for Ireland in T20Is this year: 236. (avg. 33.71, SR 141.31).
- Gareth Delaney enters this series following a strong performance in Ireland’s Inter-Provincial T20 Trophy. In his last four attempts in late May and early June, he scored 42, 22, 40, and 20. In addition, he captured seven wickets in these four encounters.
- Curtis Campher captured seven wickets in four competitive matches. Two years ago in England, he made a very promising start to his international career, and he scored two hat-tricks at last year’s World Cup.
- The matchup between Josh Little and Ruturaj Gaikwad might be intriguing. In Twenty20 cricket, Gaikwad has struggled against the left-arm seam, having been dismissed 12 times in 169 deliveries at an average of 18.8.
- Recently, Ishan Kishan played well against South Africa. The left-handed batter drove in the most runs (206) with a batting average of 41.20 and a strikeout rate of 150.36. He is a player the Irish must eliminate quickly.
- Suryakumar Yadav is scheduled to rejoin the India squad. So far in T20s, he has scored 410 runs in 11 innings with an average of 45.56 and a strike rate of 155.5%.
- Hardik Pandya’s strike rate of 153.94 versus South Africa in the most recent series was remarkable given the often difficult batting conditions. In the 2018 series versus Ireland, he scored 6* (1) and 32* (9).
- The South Africa series player of the series was Bhuvneshwar Kumar. The seamer took six wickets in four innings at a remarkable economy rate of 6.07. Ireland will be especially wary of passing Bhuvi during the powerplay.
- Harshal Patel grabbed the most wickets against South Africa and will be a major threat if Ireland’s bottom order is exposed.
- Yuzvendra Chahal has taken six wickets in his last two outings against South Africa. In addition, Chahal has found success on this pitch, taking 3/38 and 3/21 against Ireland in 2018.
The Castle Avenue pitch is suitable for batting, with the considerable movement for the new ball pacers. As the pitch evens out as the game develops, the batters will attempt to bide their time early on and endure the new ball.
There may be some turns available for the spinners, which should be able to exert some influence throughout the middle overs. Both teams will likely prefer chasing if they win the toss, making wickets a crucial factor.
IRE VS IND Match Probable XIs India Tour of Ireland 1st T20I:
- Paul Stirling,
- Barry McCarthy,
- Curtis Campher,
- Harry Tector,
- Andrew Balbirnie ©,
- Craig Young,
- Andy McBrine,
- George Dockrell,
- Mark Adair,
- Joshua Little
- Lorcan Tucker (wk),
- Ishan Kishan,
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar,
- Suryakumar Yadav,
- Hardik Pandya (c),
- Axar Patel,
- Sanju Samson (wk),
- Yuzvendra Chahal,
- Ruturaj Gaikwad,
- Harshal Patel,
- Dinesh Karthik,
- Avesh Khan
India VS Ireland FAQ
When does the IND VS IRE series begin?
India will visit Ireland in June 2022. The first T20 encounter will be contested in Dublin on Sunday, June 26, at 4:30 p.m. IST.
IND VS IRE Head to Head in ODI?
India and Ireland have met three times in ODI matches. India has triumphed in three contests, whereas Ireland has not won.
How many matches did India win in ODI?
India has participated in 1002 ODIs, resulting in 521 wins, 431 losses, 9 draws, and 41 no results for a W/L ratio of 1.21 and an overall winning percentage of 54.68.
What is the biggest irony of cricket World Cups?
Cricket is one of the most famous games and has a long history as a…
Sri Lanka Premier League 2022 (News)
Sri Lanka Cricket (SLC) has stated that the third edition of the Lanka Premier League…
How do Sessions and Fancy betting in Cricket work?
If you are a cricket lover, you may be curious about how to wager on…
How does cricket betting affect the Indian economy?
Since ancient times, cricket has been an integral element of Indian culture. After being introduced…
How Dream 11 Point System Works and How To Play It Step By Step Explanation
About Dream 11 Dream11 has become the premier fantasy platform for consumers and the site…
Fantasy Sports: Dream 11 Predictions, Tips & Tricks
Fantasy sports are online strategic games where a user selects a restricted number of players…